This idea goes along the lines of having police officers use skateboards to speed up their apprehension of criminals in urban areas.
There are, however, a few rules that these wheeled protectors of the peace should have to abide by themselves:
- They will wear a helmet with a built in flashing blue light and a siren (if no siren is available, the officer must make their best “wooo wo wooo wo” noise when in pursuit)
- Any officer using a “mufti” skateboard (i.e. not the standard black & white with prominent police decals) they must still wear their uniform and produce identification when apprehending an individual
- The uniform will consist of the aforementioned helmet, a pair of Cats, board-shorts, and a t-shirt with the police crest and the words “To Skate and Protect”
- When passing a library, council building, or public park, any officer must perform at least one kickflip, a 180-ollie, and grind any rails or curbs available
- In a high-speed vehicle chase, all skateboard officers must break off pursuit when the speeds exceed 15km/h
- Alcohol consumption whilst skating will not be accepted from any skateboard officer, however, allowances will be made for crack addictions and solvent abuse