Please stop whining.

You won’t know if she’s single unless you ask. So, ask.

Don’t sit here and tell us about her and how much you want her. Ask her out. Smile at her. Talk to her.

Go for it.

Personally, I think you’re completely wrong in your assumptions about geek girls. Heck, I think you’re wrong about women in general. Do you really think that all women are shallow and stupid enough to change their entire personality for the affection of a man?

They aren’t.

What is a true geek? Is it the job you do? Is it the way you think about the world? Is it simply having a computer skill? Is it a combination of entertainment choices, such as reading sci-fi versus reading Cosmo?

Define what you want. Look for it. Get it.

Yes, it is that simple.

Improve your attitude. Look confident. Act confident. Be confident.

You’ll find her when you least expect it.

There is a female version, of this cynical and insecure line. Well a few, it depends on the girl of course. Of course you can turn them around for men too.
  • "He'd never find me attractive, why bother."
    Automatically assuming that no man is physically attracted to one's self, is a good cop-out. It's the whole, "I hope it's not true, but if it is.. I have the satisfaction of being right" I will admit though.. With that mentality is a good way to make male friends. If you already rule out the possibility of attraction, it makes it easier to just hang out.

  • "If he talks to me, it's just because he is trying to get laid."
    This is the, "Every guy is really just a jerk, men suck." whine. I must admit, girls who assume every guy is really just a manipulative con-artist.. well what is she? She seems to think people are only around her because they want something from her. Maybe because she is just like them?

  • "He's probably gay."
    Well, this does happen at times. Usually it is just a way to rationalize why one isn't even trying to meet someone. They assume anyone they find attractive, would find them attractive.. if they don't.. they must be gay.
  • Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.