I have moved to Washington. This is sometimes known as the District of Columbia or "D.C." for short. This is how the politicos talk. They do. They really, really talk like that. Seriously. And they will fuck you up if you do not adhere to their ways. This is why some country folk refer to it as "swampy." They don't like how things are there. They are resentful. They live in shitty broken down homes in towns long past their prime. And they are mad at the homeless, the gays, and immigrants because they are driving a '77 Chevy Malibu and it is a complete shit show. Embarassing.

My new job here will be greeting and making sexy times with various dignified individuals. This is part of the "District Way." You are dignified up front, but behind the scenes you are putting your cock in holes that haven't been properly managed. Some of these women haven't seen a gynecologist like ever. That is some sick stuff. The vagina gets all puffy from not being washed, and from too many fingers and dickies getting pushed up there with no washing in between get togethers with other individuals who are putting parts of their body and foreign objects in your vagina. And this shit is serious. Read about it in magazines. Hear about it on talk radio. Listen to these men on talk radio. Really listen. And do what they say. Obey. It is the way. They have a hate on for The District but supposedly love America. What a complete load of horseshit.

There was this hung senator who had once been part of a hung jury, but that was before he became a senator. I can't tell you which one, only that he is a man and he is very well hung. He was way up inside me for so long I am still hearing echoes of our encounter, even while writing this. It was a large, cavity-filling penis. It was way up inside there for a long time. You know how it gets. You feel ragged and cavernous, but the female apparatus has a good recovery program that runs on autopilort. Excellent. Sensual. Nice programming.

I'm glad all over. Got the tingles. Need something else up inside me. Way up inside me.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.