Going to keep this short tonight. It's late, I didn't have the best day, and I need some sleep. My day started out with a strange dream about some of the people at work. Most of what I remember is my boss and this strange medieval time period type place where a goat and other livestock were pulling a cart. We seemed to be in some sort of living library with many rooms, and I'm not sure what to make of it really. Today the people I worked with on Saturday came back. After some back and forth on the financing, they agreed to the deal. I was working with another couple when my boss came out and told me he needed me for a minute or two. I knew something was up since he does not need me for anything. The people I had been working with could not get the financing to go through; and I was bummed, but maybe not as much as they were, particularly her.

The other couple was not much fun. Played the stereo so loudly my head hurt, she drove like a total idiot, and seemed oblivious to the fact that the fuel gauge indicated we were about to run out at any second. I hate people who drive like they own the road; she seemed like a bimbo, and he looked like a guy you would buy small quantities of weed from when you are in school and flat broke, but want to be able to chill for a bit. I have never bought drugs before, this is just my imagination of what a small time dealer might look and act like. I could also see him as a pimp trotting out his latest acquisition. I do not enjoy working with people who are that rude and inconsiderate; I prefer working with people who are deep, and seem to have some sense of how to conduct themselves on a test drive. I don't even want to get a sale from them. I feel like they don't deserve to drive anything we have in our inventory, but I don't really have that luxury as a working woman.

When I was talking to my boss about the deal that was not to be he said something about me taking on the other position that I thought was still in question. He made it seem like this was a done deal, and not really sure why I didn't know more about it, I didn't know what to say, I was totally taken off guard since we were talking about a sale at the moment. He was not happy when the deal fell through. I would like to explain why, but think it's best if I leave the details in the past where they belong. I will say it appears to have been a bit of a miscommunication, my boss said it wasn't my fault since he would have thought the same thing I did, but another guy said that just because we think one way does not mean our customer base will as well, and I felt like that was a good point. I'm still hoping the sale can be salvaged because I really want that lady to get what she wanted, but we don't always get what we want in life, sometimes for very good reasons.

And on that note, much love to you and yours...

J

P.S. I can't believe I have to go back to work tomorrow and deal with all the things I couldn't get to today <insert shocked face emoji>

j

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.