This is a type of film for still photography that is made from leftover movie film. It cannot be developed by the regular c-41 process, you have to send it to the manufacturer in Seattle (they provide mailing instructions). I dont know much about the quality as I have never used it myself.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.