those wonderful doggy "treats" that shaggy and the rest of the crew from television's classic cartoon scooby doo bribed scooby with to get him to go places and do strange things...

2 cups flour
1 cup oatmeal
1/2 cup cocoa
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 pound butter
2 eggs
1 tblsp vanilla
1 tblsp walnut extract
1 oz finely ground herbal medicine (optional)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl. If there is not enough liquid to mix all ingredients add a tiny amount of milk to aid in the mixing of remaining ingredients. Taste batter before cooking and adjust amount of sugar to your liking.

Place on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 8 to 12 minutes, depending on how large you made you snacks. Can be cooked for a shorter time for chewier snacks, or a longer time for drier crisp snacks.

Scooby Snacks are the small bits of Cannabis that can sometimes be inhaled into the mouth if some of the Cannabis in the bowl being smoked falls past the screen. These are generally harmless, but an annoyance to many bud smokers. One probably won't get high from swallowing these, as the THC found in the Cannabis needs to be freebased by something like butter before its effects can be achieved orally. To avoid Scooby Snacks, find a better bowl, replace your screen, or use different weed that does not contain small particles.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.