Related to samizdat.
Samizdat protocol is an internet protocol dedicated to disseminating documentation via underground channels.

Quoted from samizdat, Samizdat referrs to underground duplication and distribution of banned books in the Soviet Union;
If something did not help further or glorify the Revolution and all that the totalitarian state stood for, then the information was typed up and published as samizdat.

Samizdat protocol uses an Anonymous Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange to communicate requested information such as censored websites, encrypted email, instant messages and P2P files.

The samizdat system generates 300 kilobytes keys each second, running from the hex shaped hive to 6 pentagon nodes to 5 cells each, which is the layout of the local network scheme.

Each package of information is spilt in 6, then in 5. The parcels are then sent on seperate routes to the receiver, so you have 6 neighbours sending 5 of you parcels along 5 carriers. Imagine UPS, FEDEX, USPS, etc, all shipping a single parcel along different paths to destinations close to the final destination.

So when the receiver's neighbours get their 5 parcels, they give the receiver the package and the message is uniquely sent in a one-time pad puzzle over an insecure internet that hides amongst ordinary internet traffic as an agile protocol.

The purpose of this protocol is to insure that your privacy and anonymity are protected online. If you want to protect yourself with strong encryption when you use the internet, the samizdat protocol is 2400 times more complicated to break than 128 bit DES. (which was broken by the NSA in 1976)

website, (samizdat page online when DNS resolution for OS X is fixed) http://neural.net.nz

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.