of mountain bike
manufactured by bicycle company Specialized
. Good midrange bike
, with a nice balance of price and features. Most retail for between $450 and $550 for a basic bike. Probably my favorite mountain bike; it's sturdy, reliable, and easy to maintain, so you don't need to worry too much if you mess it up. I did manage to total
a Rockhopper once, but I had to bend
to do so. Amazingly, I walked away
from that one.
Rockhopper features (from Specialized website):
- Ritchey Nitanium mainframe, Specialized DirectDrive Cr-Mo stays, Ritchey forged dropouts, fully butted
- Rock Shox Judy C fork, 1 1-8" threadless
- Shimano PD-M515 clipless pedals
- Mavic X-139 double wall alloy rims with machined sidewalls
- Specialized Sport saddle with Body Geometry technology
Colors: Black-Silver, Red-Black
Specialized's website is located at http://www.specialized.com/.