Transforms from monster to robot and back!

MONSTERBOT: REPUGNUS

FUNCTION: COUNTER-INTELLIGENCE
"No job is too disgusting to disgust me."

He has a personality as repellent as his looks--been kicked out of the Autobots many times for insubordination only to be asked back since he's always willing to undertake missions too low-down and dirty for anyone else to consider. In robot mode, carries venom laser that slows cerebro impulses and paralyzes on impact. In creature mode, has infra-red and X-ray vision; can emit colors and stroboscopic effect with eyes. Claws contain chemical, electromagnetic and audio sensors; can rip through almost any substance.

  • Strength: 5
  • Intelligence: 9
  • Speed: 2
  • Endurance: 9
  • Rank: 6
  • Courage: 10
  • Firepower: 2
  • Skill: 10
Transformers Tech Specs


Repugnus was easily the worst creation of the Monsterbot lineup: a giant, yellow, two-legged, two-armed mantis that turned into a nearly identical-looking humanoid robot with dislocated shoulders. A big part of his design problem was the "fire-breathing" sparks that the monster shot out of its mouth, which resulted in a flat insectile head that couldn't be separated from the torso without ruining the sparker mechanism. Still a significant improvement on the smaller and uglier Terrorcons that came out the same year, however.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.