Transforms from insect to robot and back!

INSECTICON: RANSACK

FUNCTION: WARRIOR
"The sight of ruin only makes me crave more."

Unconcerned about safety of innocents... will level an entire town to hunt down an enemy. A tough-talking, straight-to-the-point Insecticon, always looking forward to the next battle. In insect mode, leaps 200 feet at insect size, 1.5 miles normal size. Rear legs can shatter foot-thick steel; their vibrations from rubbing can crumble a brick wall. Antennae shoot 80 kV electricity. Carries concussion blaster gun in robot mode.

  • Strength: 8
  • Intelligence: 5
  • Speed: 3
  • Endurance: 8
  • Rank: 5
  • Courage: 9
  • Firepower: 9
  • Skill: 5
Transformers Tech Specs


A big black-and-yellow grasshopper, same as Kickback but more insect-looking. Unfortunately, he still looked like a bug in robot mode, too. He suffered the same no-cartoon fate as his fellow Deluxe Insecticons Barrage, Venom and Chop Shop, although in his case no one was really upset.

Ran"sack (?), v. t. [imp. & p. p. Ransacked (?); p. pr. & vb. n. Ransacking.] [OE. ransaken, Icel, rannsaka to explore, examine; rann a house (akin to Goth. razn house, AS. raesn plank, beam) + the root of saekja to seek, akin to E. seek. See Seek, and cf. Rest repose.]

1.

To search thoroughly; to search every place or part of; as, to ransack a house.

To ransack every corner of their . . . hearts. South.

2.

To plunder; to pillage completely.

Their vow is made To ransack Troy. Shak.

3.

To violate; to ravish; to defiour.

[Obs.]

Rich spoil of ransacked chastity. Spenser.

 

© Webster 1913.


Ran"sack, v. i.

To make a thorough search.

To ransack in the tas [heap] of bodies dead. Chaucer.

 

© Webster 1913.


Ran"sack, n.

The act of ransacking, or state of being ransacked; pillage.

[R.]

Even your father's house Shall not be free fromransack. J. Webster.

 

© Webster 1913.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.