It is also the name of one of the Everquest servers. One of currently four PvP servers, Rallos Zek allows for a player to attack another player if they are 4 levels higher or lower than that player.

From a gaming perspective, the most interesting thing about Rallos Zek is the economy. After a player PKs another player, they may loot all that players gold and one item.

At low levels the gold loss can be very important, and at higher levels losing a key piece of equipment can be devestating. Devestating to the point a Rallos Zeker can go on tilt and stop playing Everquest forever. A lot of players won't play PvP, but some, like myself, consider it the only pure game left.

Rallos Zek the Warlord is a level seventy monster in Drunder, Fortress of Zek (also called the Plane of Tactics). In order to spawn him, you must first kill Rallos Zek. He appears to be Rallos Zek the Warlord, but he is not! He stands in the same pop area. Once you get Rallos Zek to 60% health, he tends to despawn unless you kill him first. After Rallos Zek has despawned, Rallos Zek the Warlod will pop.

Rallos Zek the Warlord drops:

All drops might not be known! The Gods of Everquest tend to vary on their loot. Feel free to let me know if you know of any other drops!

For a picture (screenshot in Everquest terms), check out this site

References: http://www.allakhazam.com

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.