The gorgeous Rachael Leigh Cook was born on October 4, 1979 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, but she currently resides in Los Angeles, California. Rachael's first acting part came at the age of seven, in a public service announcement. At age 10, she started modeling for local, and eventually national, advertisements. She is best-known for modeling in ads for Milkbone dog biscuits and Target stores.

Rachael's first lead acting appearance was in the short film, 26 Summer Street. She appeared in The Baby-Sitters Club and Tom and Huck in 1995, both movies targetted toward younger audiences. For the next few years, Rachael appeared in several independent or lesser-known films. In 1999, Rachael finally landed a more legitimate role in Hollywood, as the lead role in She's All That. Several other movies followed in the next 3 years, and, in 2001, she starred in the heavily-advertised Josie and the Pussycats as Josie.

Rachael has also played the part of Devon in 3 episodes of Dawson's Creek. In addition, she has had appearances in WOAK Live and The Outer Limits.

1 Acting information from IMDB (http://imdb.org) (additional formatting/editing applied)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.