Transforms from hovercraft to jet to drill tank to puma to laser pistol to robot and back!

AUTOBOT: QUICKSWITCH

FUNCTION: ASSAULT WARRIOR
"A confused enemy is a defeated enemy."

Completely unpredictable. Changes his mood as often as he changes his mode. Can be compassionate, merciless, friendly, hateful, happy, or angry, depending on what time of day it is. Equipped with 6 different modes: robot warrior, assault hovercraft cruiser, jet-propelled laser pistol, assault beast with stealth shielding, armor-piercing drill tank, suborbital fighter jet. Armed with twin photon blasters.

  • Strength: 7
  • Intelligence: 7
  • Speed: 7
  • Endurance: 7
  • Rank: 7
  • Courage: 8
  • Firepower: 7
  • Skill: 8
Transformers Tech Specs


Quickswitch wasn't nearly as attractive as his Decepticon counterpart Sixshot from the previous year; in fact, he was downright chubby in robot mode. His six modes were just as forced as Sixshot's were, but the difference is that Sixshot still maintained a sleek destructiveness about him, where Quickswitch looked more like a blimp with appendages sticking out wherever his current transformation needed them.

In the Japanese cartoon "Transformers: Masterforce", Quickswitch was named Sixknight. Naturally, the animators took the time to "sexy" up the toy's appearance for the cartoon.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.