Platform: DOS, works under most versions of Win98/ME/2K/XP
Format: Download only
Developer: Anonymous

The full title is Quest For Glory 4 1/2: So You Thought You Were A Hero?. It's a game made with the Adventure Game Studio as a parody of the Quest For Glory series (created by Lori and Corey Cole and produced by Sierra On-line).

The game is supposed to take place between the events of Quest For Glory 4: Shadows of Darkness and Quest For Glory 5: Dragon Fire (hence the number 4 1/2). While at a class reunion of the Famous Adventurer's Correspondence School, our Hero overhears his fellow graduates talking about the "bungling hero" who fucked up in Spielburg (The site of Quest For Glory 1: So You Want To Be A Hero). Disturbed, he returns to Spielburg to right the wrongs he wrought.

The graphics of the game are mostly copied (plagiarized might be a better word) from the VGA version of QFG1. Those that aren't are for the most part crude, as is the humor. For that matter, many of the game's jokes probably won't be funny to anyone who hasn't at least played the first game. That said, if you enjoyed the Quest For Glory games, you may well enjoy this.

source: http://qfg2001.cjb.net

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.