Ok, I'm not a chef
. I don't do well with things that require exact measurements
, exact timings, or exact
much of anything. However, I like fish
. I also cook for one, and don't like leftovers
. This is a recipe
I've found that fits it my nature well. Its only problem: cooking time
- one hour can be a long wait.
- preheat oven to 300F
- place salmon on aluminum foil on cookie sheet. This makes it
much easier to clean up.
- lightly brush/drip/dribble the sauce on the fish. It will be hard to
put too much on.
- cook for 1h. Every 15 minutes remove, and add more sauce to the
- The sauce has many possible variations according to how you want
the fish to taste.
- A rice dish can be used to stretch out the meat for cooking for more than one carnivore.
- The possibility of marinating the fish prior to cooking it has
occurred to me, yet I haven't had the inspiration to do that yet.
- A nice glass of wine complements the dish well.