I saw this on a web site and just had to share it as all I could do was laugh. I wonder what his grasp of reality is like?


"Honor your father and your mother..." "You shall not murder." "You shall not steal." "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor" (Exodus 20:12-13,15,16). Those are just four of God's holy TEN COMMANDMENTS which He has made every person of mankind responsible to obey (Romans 3:19).

Atheists foolishly deny that God is the Author of the TEN COMMANDMENTS. They say that an {sic} human authored them. Some atheists even deny that the TEN COMMANDMENTS exist (Romans 2:14-15).

So, lets assume (in order to prove a point here) that atheists are right. If a human author {sic} them (and I speak as if insane), then we know for sure that no atheist, agnostic nor any other unbeliever had sense enough to author them.

Why is that so? Because atheists are OPPOSED to GOD and His Holy COMMANDMENTS. And again, some even say the TEN COMMANDMENTS don't exist. So if a human authored them, it was a person who had far more intelligence than any atheist, agnostic or unbeliever.

This proves again the Divine authorship of the TEN COMMANDMENTS.

From http://www.tencommandments.org/heathens.shtml if you must see what else is said...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.