Five generations of family ownership and management have led The Pfaltzgraff Co. to become America's leading manufacturer and marketer of casual dinnerware and accessories for the home. As the oldest pottery maker in the United States, The Pfaltzgraff Co. grew from a modest-size shop that once produced salt-glazed stoneware in the early 1800s to a large manufacturer that offers a full range of products and styles today.

The Pfaltzgraff family of German immigrant potters began their company in 1811 in York, Pennsylvania, which is still the company's headquarters.

Not only a leader in casual dinnerware, Pfaltzgraff also markets high-quality stainless steel flatware, and glass beverageware. In fact, one of the company's most important goals is to offer consumers the most complete line of accessories for its dinnerware patterns.

The company has long taken customer service very seriously, and through the years has strived toward offering an unparalleled quality of service. Its "P.S. We Care" program offers consumers the promise of satisfaction with every Pfaltzgraff product. The company also sets itself apart by offering to replace even the smallest of pieces, such as a sugar bowl lid.

The Pfaltzgraff Co. has a long-standing tradition of excellence in craftsmanship, quality, and service. A commitment to being responsive to customer needs has enabled the company to prosper for nearly 200 years. Currently, Pfaltzgraff is successfully introducing its brand to countries beyond the United States with the goal of becoming a worldwide tabletop supplier.




Current Pfaltzgraff Dinnerware Patterns

Acadia
Amalfi Classic
April
Blue Isle
Cape May
Cappuccino
Christmas Heritage
Cloverhill Band
Cloverhill Floral
Cloverhill Plaid
Filigree
Forest
French Quarter
Gazebo
Gillian
Grapevine
Heritage
Jamberry
Juniper
Key Largo
Midnight Sun
Mountain Shadow
Naturewood
Nordic Christmas
Northwinds
Ocean Breeze
Rio
Snow Village
Springwood
Stonewash
Stratus
Summer Breeze
Tea Rose
Villa Flora
Winterberry
Winterwood
Wyngate Band
Wyngate Floral
Wyngate Stripe
Yorktowne

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.