Most commonly found in the parking lots
, shopping malls
, or other crowded places
. Always on the watch for parking spots that will diminish walking distance
, they will quickly spot and follow someone who they believe is about to drive away. On rare occasions, someone may find themselves in the middle of a parking lot feeding frenzy
. Things can get rather feisty
if 3 or 4 cars are competing over the same spot.
Here's a few ways to have some fun with the sharks
(if you have too much time on your hands
Note - Make sure you have your keys
- While walking to your car, stray off in a zig-zag
fashion. This is a good way to start a feeding frenzy
, as you will attract many cars.
- Walk past your car until the shark follows you past the parking spot; then turn abruptly and double back on your car.
- Once you get to your car, stand still and look at your keys for a couple of minutes.
- Start your car. Look straight ahead
for a few minutes.
- Pull out of your parking spot extremely slow (take 2-3 minutes).
- Get in your car, start it, pull out an inch, pull back in. Get out. Repeat
- Ask the shark to give you a dollar.