Intimidating weaponry employed by the most megalomaniacal of the world-conquering supervillains. A quantity of OmniCosmic Meteor Ore must be obtained, carefully melted down, and constructed into a pair of armored gauntlets. A triggering mechanism must be built into the gauntlets, which must also be heavily insulated and shielded from radiation to protect the wearer.

The Omni-Blasts fired from the gauntlets are capable of reducing a skyscraper to rubble in mere seconds, and the Omni-Blast Gauntlets contain enough raw power to bend the governments of the world to your iron will. Unfortunately, significant distractions may throw off your aim, allowing world leaders and secret agents to escape the destruction they deserve for standing in the way of your plans for world conquest. Additionally, the gloves require time to cool off after heavy usage or they may melt, short out, or even explode. And if you are opposed by any superheroic types who can withstand the power of the Omni-Blasts, it may be wise to distract them with a few Unobtainium Missiles launched against a major city -- while the do-gooders rush out to "save the day," you can make good your escape to plot another day...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.