The second album by the leading Celtic rock band in North America, Seven Nations, Old Ground finds the band beginning to develop its identity with a combination of pumped-up traditional Scottish tunes and bagpipe-laden rock written by frontman Kirk McLeod. The rock songs, especially Scream and God, are still part of their concert repetoire.
By this time (1995) 7N had acquired a drummer, Nick Watson, who would later depart for the band Celtic Soul.
- Colonel Fraser/The Big Parcel/Elzik's Farewell
- No Reason
- The Pound a Week Rise
- Trumpan/Clare Jig/The Gaitha/Fiddlehead
- God (sample in .wav format at http://www.sevennations.com/clanaudio/old/god1.wav)
- Campbell's Farewell to Redcastle/Christo Wraps the Reichstag/The Kilt is My Delight/Maggie's Pancakes
- Ye Jacobites By Name/The Rights of Man
- Men of Argyll
- Old Ground (sample in .wav format at http://www.sevennations.com/clanaudio/old/oldg.wav)