And the Nodeshell Rescue Team bounds into action...


I had thought that the surgery was cold, air conditioning blasting away at my exposed underbelly, but damn, those implements are colder still.

"Please, Doctor", I trembled, "either tell me what's up there or take your forceps out of my orifice before before they freeze-dry my insides!"

"Well," he told me, "you've been very naughty again, haven't you?"
"Can the bullshit," I retorted. "I'm a Live Nude Lesbian, I get this crap all day".
"But you are, correct me if i'm wrong, a man." he said. "I mean, trust me, i'm a doctor, i know these things without even being told."
"You got me", I admitted. "It's all CGIs, Computer graphics. We even edit out the beard and my tattoos. Nine till Five my name's Tamara and i'm into sex-toys and yoghurt.

He straightened, removing, with a flourish, a set of forceps in which was clamped the slightly damp and very bedraggled form of a small blue teddy bear.

He then gave me a startled look.

"It's okay", I told him. "Hah. 'DoctorSpanky' indeed. You finally got to meet your fantasy. But don't worry, I won't tell anyone if you don't and neither will Big Melvin who plays Sadie as long as you can remove the potato peeler."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.