Hey, Zeph, what did you do when the world breathed a collective sigh of relief upon learning that the waking nightmare the US had been dealing with for the past four years has finally ended?

Where were you when media stations (even Fox news) called the election, Pennsylvania flipped blue, Nevada finally finished counting, and Georgia flipped blue (though isn't done counting, even now)?

Where were you when Kamala Harris was projected to be the first POC vice president? the first woman vice president? The first biracial vice president? When Biden's dog, Major was projected to be the first rescue dog in the White House? When Biden made a very nice speech all about unity and healing and other things a US president hasn't talked about much in 4 years?

When Trump lost his goldern mind on Twitter (moreso than usual), and Rudy Giuliani apparently held a press conference in front of the "Four Seasons Total Landscaping Company" instead of the Four Seasons Hotel he had meant to book?

Well shit, I was researching/noding about Digital Homicide and playing No Man's Sky with Megan. So I didn't join the dancing in the streets, but I did eat a celebratory cake pop, and that's the same thing basically.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.