Welcome back my friends to the node that never ends...

My NaNoWriMo effort of writing a lot of nodes on Everything2 progresses well. I'm currently up to Stainless Steel level in the Iron Noder 2017 challenge with 77 completed nodes that have not been nuked (yet). Overall I'm happy with my output, and I've been able to write or rewrite a lot of stuff and get it posted. No issues with carpal tunnel yet since I take breaks every couple of nodes.

I'm at almost 29K words for my Western novel I'm also writing for NaNoWriMo. I'm dictating those with Dragon Dictate, and for the most part it's working well. Dragon doesn't like naughty words for some reason and resists me training it. What a prude.

I've read a lot of good work from my fellow Iron Noder Challenge folks. Chord in particular posted something that had me laughing out loud: It's fall and you know what that means.

I think I will be able to surpass the current record set by Glowing Fish of 101 nodes for the challenge by the end of the day today. Their record has stood since 2012, so congratulations for wearing the Iron Crown for such a long while. (Note: I'm a rotting pickle and have issues telling one fish from another fish.)

There's still time to join in on the Iron Noder 2017 challenge! Contact mauler and you're in. 

Iron Noder 2017

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.