Woke up with a sore throat. No fever, so I don't think it's any thing worse than a cold.

So, I decided some time in 2019 that I would try to improve myself in 2020. It's the kind of commitment that I think we're all inclined to make and then discover that, yeah, we didn't really mean it. I really wanted to mean it this year. I'm going to give myself half credit.

I'm at the same job that I don't really care for but with the whole Pandemic thing going on I'd feel somewhat bad leaving the hospital. I'm not in a demographic that I have to worry about infection. At this point I almost welcome having it just get it over and done with.

On the positives I've kept up a fair bit of momentum with exercise and just making and sticking to personal commitments. I bought myself one expensive toy with a lot of uses and potential upsides and I more than anything else I feel like can tackle life.

Go me, I guess.

IRON NODER THE THIRTEENTH

Ah fuck where was I?

Hold on a sec.

(the sound of muted bubbles bursting trapped behind glass can be heard off in the distance followed by a dry cough.)

Don't worry, my red eyes and cough it's not covid, it is the chronic. My cough won't infect your computer with the Rona V but this text might infect some child's brain. Causing it to melt, no wait, their mom Karen's brain will melt we she finds out her child developed, Conservativism.

Someone grab a mop, Karen's head just imploded. Straight up disappeared right into her A-frame and out came about a gallon of her liberal tears. This wasn't the only case in Maine, there seemed to be a streak, a rash, a red blemish on their community. District two was infected.

"Absolute travesty," some would say but it was a necessity in order to preserve the status quo.

Nature likes to keep things in balance. I think.

That is an idea worth contemplating.

(Rustles around for something, pulls out a canister and fills a tube with a pressurized liquid from the canister.)

Yup, it is as sound as a bell, for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction; everything is even Steven like the passage of time measured as day and night.

Trust me, I equinox about 2 times a year like everyone, and you solstice just as much. So my point is valid, day and night are in balance.

(a click then a small roar of a flame consuming fuel and oxygen mixed at a perfect stoichiometric ratio could be heard and about a minute later more muffled bubbles.)

Nature is a balancing act, like baby humans learning to walk, we might not always be sure where it is at but there is a center of balance to this thing. Not too balanced, though. Nature likes to lean. It sways. Yeah, nature sways. Which way does nature sway? I will tell you one thing, we ain't finding out today. Watch out for those Swinging states. Too easily can they be swayed by thumbing the scales. People treating the public poll like it is picnic, because of course one's civic duties must include rolling in a yeti cooler full to the very top with sandwiches made with fine meats from Hillshire farm for everyone to eat while counting ballots.

I am proud of you Michigan, you treat your election judges right.

I want Colorado to have better tracking of our districts like Maine and Nebraska. Imagine if the entire nation's electoral college went by district. That would be considered a big PHQ to silicon valley. Everyone in favor of saying PHQ to the cyber pricks contact your representative today and tell him to stop the californication of your state by splitting the vote.

Rural America Your Voice shouldn't be Ignored by the Cities Choice.

The electoral college works, it just needs some refinement. I mean, What could happen if you let northern California and northern New York in on the action and let them have a little piece of the pie? Let's shake things up a bit, at this point, can it get any worse; a guy suffering from the effects of two cerebral aneurysms bursting in his noggin is nearing the white house.

"Come on, man."

I know a little something about dementia, I dated a narcissist for a good portion of my life

"you are a lying dog faced pony soldier."

No, I am pretty sure she was even though I am not a doctor but if it walks and talks like a duck then it is a duck.

On that note, do you know why duck's have curly penises?

Duck Rape. No, this is not a joke. Female ducks are gang raped so often through evolution they have developed, so to speak, false vaginas to ward off any undesirable mate's package from reaching the correct spot. Some say the Nymphomania is an Adult manifestation of childhood abuse Joe Biden's Daughter received, since humans are as acknowledged a little behind in the rape culture in comparison to some of our foul friends they tend to deal with nature differently.

I need to stop this jingle here, remember we need to be able to market this crap to the kids and sex, politics and/or religious experiences brought on from heavy drug usage are questionable topic material. You must have ad sense if you are going to negotiate this world. Google is watching, google is always watching.

I think I have a touch of the googlephobia.

But this fear is proving to be more rational as the days progress into years, so is it still a phobia when the danger is real? My boot can't {easily} squash these spiders. Sounds like the makings of a tale stranger than fiction can provide and only time will tell. The pen is in the hand's of Fate, every thing hangs in balance and I can wait to see what the Penn will state.

  1. Today's love story involves two people that no longer
  2. speak to each other. They met in silence, each keeping
  3. a respectful distance away from the other, did they
  4. envision a time when hearts would be hurting, and 
  5. the typical comforts they associated with isolation
  6. in the past proved to be fleeting, and sadly elusive?
  7. What made them fall in love? Were they truly 'in love',
  8. or had they too made the mistake many others do,
  9. and associated uncertain, and unfamiliar emotional
  10. states with the sacrifices and substance of real love?

 

  1. We'll give both of them jobs, strengths, and just to
  2. keep it interesting, major flaws. We'll load both with
  3. extreme sensuality, charisma, yet keep them aloof, 
  4. unpredictable at odd moments, charming when they
  5. want to be. They're intelligent, enigmatic, awkward
  6. at times, shy when you least expect it, and they both
  7. have plenty of ego while also lacking in self esteem.
  8. He's great at what she's not, and vice versa, and his
  9. relationship with money is just as healthy as hers 
  10. is with alcohol, and other controllable substances.

 

  1. Neither of them has to say a thing to communicate
  2. volumes, their unspoken language seems to make
  3. sense to them, and at times the connection appears
  4. to so deep that it transcends the physical. Can they
  5. really read each other's minds? I doubt it, but would
  6. not relish trying to talk either of them out of this
  7. incredible possibility. Have you ever done something
  8. mind bogglingly stupid? They have. Guilt, shame, 
  9. regret, doubt; how could anyone possibly love, or
  10. forgive me? (both of them think).

 

  1. Perhaps it wasn't meant to be, history is filled with
  2. stories of star crossed lovers, why should they be
  3. any different? (they wonder to themselves). Their
  4. lives are fine, plenty of people have it much worse.
  5. Neither of them have ever been better off in some
  6. ways, but tattered pride, and battered egos make
  7. their Pyrrhic victories less of an occasion to celebrate.
  8. They're trying so hard, A for effort on both sides, but
  9. cold wars are unlike the hot and heated ones. Silence
  10. that screams with feeling, who wins if both lose?

 

  1. On the other hand, who loses, if both parties win?
  2. (To be continued...)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.