A Child's First Book of International Affairs and Economics
(as written by the Illuminati Group of Quora)

This is Grand’pa George. People call him by a long word, “Palindrome”. He knows everything and is very wise. He has lots of money.
Sometimes, though, he gets mean, and makes trouble for everyone.
Naughty  Grand’pa George! 

Luckily, we have Uncle Don. He knows what’s what, and can keep Uncle George from making trouble. He has an orange face and lives in a big white house

Good Uncle Don!  
Sometimes, Uncle Don has parties in a place where palm trees  grow outdoors. Other good people go to these parties, and so they’re called “The Good Old Party”. 

Grand’pa George likes parties, too. He holds them in a club with lots of bullies.
It has a long name, “Illuminati” . It means “Bad Devil Club”, and to join you have to give them a little money, and do things that are very bad. But if you do, they will give you  lots of money, and you can be a bully too! 
They have a lot of  fun at these parties. Often, they will have little kids like you there. They will dance for the bullies without clothing, and the bullies will play with them. Only you might not like the kind of games they play. 

Sometimes Hillary will be there. She is a witch and especially mean. She doesn't like being a girl, so she always plays the meanest games with little boys. Uncle Don would like to put her in jail, but bad men always tell him he's not allowed to. Bad men! Bad Hillary!

They will have lots of girlfriends there, too, like Ms. Knowles, and Taylor, and Miss Germanotta. They sing and dance and have dates with the bullies. They know lots of things about the bullies, and the way we know is that they wink, and play peekaboo with us. Sometimes they will show us pictures of all kinds of things they have at the Bad Devil Club like triangles, eyes, pyramids, owls, goats, stars, kites, and moons. Clever girlfriends! 

So, every time you see a girlfriend, watch her closely and play found objects with them. If you find one, tell everyone and you win! 

Now, go into the Great Room and play. But don’t go outside, unless Mama has the Family Gun with her. You might have Hillary take you to the club.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.