An organization which has made great strides in the area of ninja civil rights. From its humble beginnings to the amazing lobbying machine that it has now become, the National Association for the Advancement of Ninjas has always helped the ninja in need.

Believe it or not, the American Ninja was not always as empowered as he or she is today. In fact, many states had the infamous Jim Ninja laws on the books, which mandated such things as separate drinking fountains and restrooms for ninjas, and in some cases, separate entrances. The NAAN was instrumental in getting these unfair laws repealed.

The NAAN was also a major force in getting the EOE "creed" changed to "Shall not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, age, or being a ninja". Whenever a high profile case involving a ninja occurs, you can bet that the NAAN will be there, using sneaky ninja tricks to make sure that their side of the case prevails.

The NAAN also created the Ninja College Fund, in order to send many poorer ninjas to college. Their slogan is, "A ninja's mind is a terrible thing to waste". This fund has been more successful than its founders ever dreamed.

All in all, the NAAN has done much to make ninja a productive, accepted part of our society by dispelling the demons of ignorance and fear on the part of non-ninja.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.