So, I've had this cold right and it's sort of been slipping away, clearing up, I feel a lot better. And then, just now, I blow my nose and what is there but fluorescent'y yellow substance upon my tissue. Hmm.. what does this mean, I ask myself, and what is this pain in the side of my neck?

And yet, I've no desire to seek medical attention because they've done nothing but f*#$ with me in the past any way. So, are there any e2.doctors? I need an online diagnosis. I also need an online prescription from an e2.pharmacist (a drug dealer, if you will), if my diagnosis isn't a good one.

Is there a MEDICAL HORRORS META-NODE? There should be, if there isn't, I've got a few choice stories. *grumbles*

Any way, should I be concerned about this strange substance or is it simply an after effect of the radioactive waste I was munching on last week? Is it true that this odd stuff might be the result of an infection of some sort? And the pain in my neck, is this just from standing on my head for too long? I need answers.

You prolly have a sinus infection. The yellow mucus is one sign, and pain in the sides of the neck is prolly a lymph node swelling up as a result of an infection somewhere. Put them together, and bada bing, time for some antibiotics. See your physician ASAP. If left untreated, it could develop into a cyst that will need surgery. :-)

Have you noticed any extra thick follicles? Have you begun walking on the ceiling? Do you eat more garbage than usual? If you answered any of these questions yes and you have recently participated in a strange physics experiment, seek medical attention. You may be going through the first steps of dramatic movie mutation.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.