ANDREW TATE: I'm here on a busy street corner, looking at average joes. You there, sir, would you like to answer a few questions!

AVERAGE JOE: Who the heck are you?

ANDREW TATE: I'm Andrew Tate, mate.

AVERAGE JOE: No you're not.

ANDREW TATE: Excuse me?

AVERAGE JOE: You look exactly the opposite of the Andy T I know. He's kinda short, full head of hair, clean-shaven, kinda pudgy...kinda feminine...kinda good-lookin'...

ANDREW TATE: I think maybe we're thinking of different Andrew Tates.

AVERAGE JOE: Well, maybe. Or maybe something really weird happened to you while I was at work. Come on, let's grab a few beers.

ANDREW TATE: Wait, I'm not --

AVERAGE JOE: Don't give me that, come on. I never want to miss a day with my good buddy Andy T.

ANDREW TATE: Jim, why are you still filming this?

JIM THE CAMERA GUY: This is going to get a lot more views than your usual opinion piece, mate.

ANDY T: Wait, Joe, who are you dragging behind you?

AVERAGE JOE: He's Andrew Tate Mate.

ANDY T: No he's not. I am.

ANDREW TATE: There can be more than one Andrew Tate in the world!

ANDY T: Impossible. You must be an impostor.

ANDREW TATE: Okay, you know what, either you two are both incredibly weird or you're both actually average joes and I don't even want to entertain that possibility.

AVERAGE JOE: No no, Andy T is Andy T. I'm Average Joe.

ANDREW TATE: Whatever! You two are perfect for each other! Jim, turn that camera off and let's get out of here!

ANDY T: What the heck was that all about, Joe?

JOE: You think I want a guy like that around? The only way to avoid getting trapped in a stupid political argument with someone like that and used for clickbait YouTube videos is to play the complete idiot.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.