A traditional Indian dish. Curried peas with paneer
2 hand fulls fresh peas
25-30 1 inch cubes of paneer
2 finely chopped tomatoes
1/4 onion, diced
Olive oil, use a couple of ounces.
a little water.
ginger and garlic, to taste.
Fresh ground black pepper
Red chili paste
1. Blanche the peas. Drain.
2. In a frying pan, Brown and drain the Paneer in the olive oil.
3. Toss the onions in the frying pan and cook until clear.
4. Add the ginger, garlic, the spices, and a little water. Saute for couple of minutes
5. Add the tomatoes and a little more water. Continue cooking at low simmer
6. Once its reduced, add the peas and paneer.
7. Simmer until its a smooth textured gravy.
8. Serve with rice and naan.