Herby and crunchy with the sharp tang of mustard this is an excellent side dish dish that compliments Beef, Chicken and Fish equally well.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk mustard, olive oil, sage, thyme, salt and pepper until well integrated.
- Because your mustard is water based it will not completly interate with the oil.
- 1 1/2 tbsp rosemary can be substituted for sage and thyme.
- Dice potatoes into approximately 1 inch cubes.
- Fold potatoes into mixture until coated.
- Spread potatoes, one layer deep, into a shallow baking pan.
- Lightly drizzle cream over potatoes.
- place pan in a 400F oven for about 50 to 55 minutes. Potatoes are done when brown and crunchy at the tips and edges. Serve while still warm.