Hello Everybodeeeeeeeee! This is Grover
's catch phrase
That being said, this has to be my all time favorite Muppet catch phrase. I mean, each Muppet, both from Sesame Street and The Muppet Show has one.
- Kermit's is "Hi Ho Everyone!"
- Gonzo has so many stange things attributed to him, that at this point I'm not sure if he even qualifies for a catchphrase. Of Gonzo's lines, I think my favorite has to be from Muppets Take Manhatan: "Gonzo, is Camilla all right?" "Yes, but I think we're engaged!"
- Bert's is simply one word: Ernie!
- Statler and Waldorf's consist of various heckles.
- Fozzie's is "Wakah wakah!"
- The Magnificent Mumford's is "A la peanut butter sandwiches!"
- Bunsen Honeydew's is, "Come along Beaky...We've got more work to do."
- Animal's is "Animal like make noise!" Either that or "Woman, Woman, Woman!"
- Beaker's is hard to catch, as his speach consists of nothing but meepmeepmeepmeepmeep, making him ridiculously hard to understand.
- The Count's is "I am zee Count! I love to Count!"
- Dr. Teeth's is "Golden teeth and golden tones."
- The Swedish Chef's is "bork, bork bork!."
- Cookie Monster's is "Me love cookies!"
- Miss Piggy's has moi in it somewhere, being as she loves that affected French accent.
But Grover's rocks. It is bouncy and happy, while also childish and innocent. On the one hand it reminds me of favorite childhood memories, while on the other hand it is perfectly acceptable to shout it upon entering a room filled with friends. Well, my friends anyway...