Mufasa was the father lion in the disney movie 'the lion king' that ended up getting killed by scar, the spangy looking lion. The only cool quote from this movie was when the hyenas were rolling around on the ground saying 'Mufasa!' and going 'oooh!'

I don't claim to be an expert on disney movies, but the other node in here was so sad i felt i had to comment. On a side note, when Simba lays down on the dandelions on a hill at some point in the movie, they fly up and spell out 'sex'. You can see this without even pausing it if you know what to look for.

On a side note, when Simba lays down on the dandelions on a hill at some point in the movie, they fly up and spell out 'sex'. You can see this without even pausing it if you know what to look for.

This is a popular urban legend that has been disproved (see http://www.snopes.com or the "trivia" portion of the Lion King entry on IMDB.

Mufasa is the "king of beasts", the ruler of the Pridelands, and father of the main charachter "Simba" in Disney's The Lion King. He is noble and wise, and embodies all the "stereotypically "good" qualities a father should have. He is murdered by his jealous brother Scar during an attempt to rescue his son from a herd of stampeding wilderbeasts (the stampede was triggered by Scar's flunky hyenas). Scar convinces Simba that Mufasa's death is his fault and Simba exiles himself from the Pridelands. The truth behind Mufasa's death is revealed to the other lions when Simba returns to retake his Father's throne.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.