Morton "Less Tony Bennett, More Tony Kondracke" Kondracke

- John McLaughlin

PRESENT
Executive Editor and Columnist for Roll Call - Capitol Hill's independent newspaper. He writes a nationally syndicated column entitled "Pennsylvania Avenue," which deals with national politics, White House-Congressional relations, and domestic and foreign policy. He also writes editorials on Congress, is a regular commentator on the Fox News Channel, co-host of "The Beltway Boys" and host of "National Desk," a PBS documentary series.

PAST
One of the original panelists (16-years running) on "The McLaughlin Group." Executive Editor (1977-85) and Senior Editor (1986-91) for The New Republic. Washington Bureau Chief for Newsweek (1985-1986). Panelist on "This Week with David Brinkley," ABC-TV (1984-1988). Columnist, Wall Street Journal (1980-85) and United Features Syndicate (1983-85). Panelist, 1984 Reagan-Mondale Presidential Debate on Foreign Policy. Correspondent, The Chicago Sun-Times (1963-77). The Washington Bureau (1968-77), White House Correspondent (1974-77). Reporter, Springfield Public Radio (1972-82). Talk show host, WRC-AM, Washington (1981-83). Occasional panelist on "Meet the Press," "Crossfire," "The NewsHour with Jim Lehrer," and "Voice of America." He has published articles in the New York Times magazine and book review, The Economist, The Washingtonian, and The Weekly Standard.

EDUCATION
Dartmouth College, AB 1960
Nieman Fellow, Harvard University, 1973-74

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.