Better than average flavor of ice cream- features fudge, vanilla and chunks of peanut butter. Rich and wonderful, especially if fresh. My favorite is served in a little place in Door County, Wisconsin.

The name comes from an expression for moose droppings.

A delectable variety of ice cream consisting of a vanilla ice cream base with thin slices of a chocolate fudge solid that melts in your mouth as soon as you place it there, and mini Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. It is done by different brands but my favorite is the local grocery store brand, Food Lion, because they add extra chocolate fudge. It generally sells for about $3.45 a gallon.

Moose Tracks in its present form was first created in 1993 and caused the genesis of Denali Flavors Inc. in 1996. The flavor is part of Denali's Alaskan Classics product line and is licensed to a large number of partners, most notably Hershey's.

There are six types of Moose Tracks in Denali's product line which may or may not be readily available from a given distributor:

Each flavor of Moose Tracks is worth a try, especially if you like a particular ingredient, but you'll more than likely find yourself coming back to the original at least occasionally.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.