Bartender on The Simpsons. Moe is a very ugly-looking Italian who used to be gorgeous but got messed up in the boxing ring. He has a thing for Midge, who is actually Marge Simpson. He lives in a decent-looking house but is almost always seen in his tavern, Moe's Tavern. He teaches a class at the community college on how to keep your fly girl away from the homies. He is very protective of Barney, his best customer at the bar, even though Barney has a bar tab huge enough to be calculated by NASA.

Moe of The Simpsons fame was also one of the original Little Rascals. He was the ugly kid whose gag was looking into exhaust pipes and having them backfire, covering his face with soot. The last episode he filmed was where his "favorite ollie" was knocked into an exhaust pipe and Alfalfa ran over and looked in instead of him. Moe went ballistic and beat him to death, yelling "You stole my bit!" over and over. Moe mentioned in the bar that the dead-Alfalfa was an orphan owned by the studio and another orphan took his place.

Addendum:
His last name is Szyslak. He is a member of the Pin Pals bowling team along with Homer Simpson, Apu Nahasapeemapetilan, and Mr Burns (who took Otto's place).

The proprietor of the seedy Moe's Tavern in Springfield. He is also an unlicensed surgeon. Once won a bartender's contest to be on the Duff Beer calendar but was covered up due to ugliness. Also known to kidnap Killer Whales from Sea World and to have his friend Homer Simpson do tasks for him, such as stealing and wrecking his car. Stole the Flaming Homer and renamed it the Flaming Moe. Voiced by the great Hank Azaria

Some memorable quotes:
"That's right, I'm a surgeon."
"People today are healthier and drinking less. You know, if it wasn't for the junior high school next door, no one would even use the cigarette machine."
"WHAAAA?!?!?!"
"I'm better than dirt! Well, most kinds of dirt, not that fancy store-bought dirt."

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.