We all probably like to think the moment ouf our conception was a beautiful thing, but when we bring into consideration the type of sex that we have (in the back seats of cars, trying somthing a bit kinky with the SO, etc...), we must realize that, chances are, we were concieved like that...

I like to think of my conception taking place in a medow during spring (even though I was born in June, making this a statistical impossibility, especially knowing that I was a month premature), birds chirping, the flowers in bloom around the couple (I always view them as sort of a flesh colored fuzzy blob cause who really wants to picture their parents having sex?) there are bushes, and soft green grass, in the distance there are elves making tasty snacks in a tree... well, you get the idea.

No one wants to think that they were concieved while their dad was chained to the bed, and your mother was in a black leather girdle yelling "You're a bad boy!, a very naughty boy!"

Now that you've got that image in your head...

Another misconception is that, apparently conception does not happen right at the moment of climax as we so often assume. Evidently it can happen anytime within 72 hours after coitus. Cool huh?

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.