Miracle-Gro is a line of products crated by Scotts to help all kinds of plants grow. They carry specialty fertilizers and foods for different kinds of flowers, vegetables, and trees, as well as all kinds of products to keep your garden nice and happy (such as their Miracle-Gro Garden Weed Preventer).

I recently decided to become a farmer for the summer and grow my very own tomatoes and herbs. My tomato plants were looking quite sad so I bought some Miracle-Gro for Tomatoes. The day after I used it, it looked like someone threw out my sad, wilting, yucky little plant and replaced it with a beautiful bushy green one.

This stuff really is miraculous. It makes me look like I actually have a right to be growing vegetables.

Either:

  1. The lifesaver for everyone who's convinced they have a black thumb: houseplant keepers, homeowners with lawns and/or flower beds to keep to community standards, weekend vegetable growers and the like. No soil testing, smelly compost heap or complicated formulas to follow, merely apply a little powdered magic and voila! Success! Do not use near watersheds. May burn plants if overused.
  2. Corporate America's hugely successful attempt at getting the home gardening market hooked on chemical fertilizer, instead of using sustainable, judicious use of nitrogen, phosphorous, and potassium found in such things as liquid fish emulsion, skim milk, dried blood, and well-rotted rabbit manure (from your own rabbits, of course).
Take your choice.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.