Guitarist and back-up vocalist of the Neo-Gothish Rock Group, "Coal Chamber". He is one dead sexy bitch.

A little biography:
Miguel Rascon was born on August 20, 1970 in Mexico. As a teenager he moved to California. In his younger years, he was chubby, wore glasses with tape in the middle, was shorter than most of the girls in his class, and was considered to be one of the biggest nerds in school. A traumatizing childhood experiance of his involved his beloved pet cockatiel. One day his mother was cleaning the floor and had a big bucket of polish out. The bird flew into it and drowned.

Meegs had alot of jobs growing up, the worst one being at a Starbucks Cafe, but his true love was playing the guitar. When he was about 16 or 17, he would stay in his room up to 8 or even 12 hours practicing! Is that dedication or what? In 1994, B. Dez Fafara, singer, placed an ad for a guitarist to help him form a band, and Meegs answered it. Soon after, Rayna Foss-Rose on bass, and Mike "Bug" Cox on drums accompanied the two and formed Coal Chamber.

The band cut a self-produced demo and decided to try their luck playing around L.A. Performing at well-known clubs in the area, like The Whiskey A Go-Go and The Roxy, caused their underground fanbase to grow. Dino Cazares of Fear Factory and producer Ross Robinson brought Coal Chamber to Roadrunner Records' VP of A&R, Monte Conner. He was amazed by the intense sound of the band displayed in their demo's opener, "Loco". They signed a deal with Roadrunner Records and the rising band was on easy street. Then, unfortunatly, Dez was having marital trouble and left the band. The remaining members searched far and wide for another singer that could fill the gaping void that Dez had left in the band. None had came even close of taking his place. So one day, Meegs came a'knockin on Dez's door and begged him to come back. He told him that no one could produce that same magic that Coal Chamber once had with out him. SuperMeegs made him come back!! From then on, Dez gave a "no looking back" attitude towards the progress of the band. Since then, they've never looked back.

Miguel is from Chinese and Mexican descent. His tattoos include a Chinese dragon on his upper left side of his chest, the words 'Coal Chamber' on his right arm, his last name, 'Rascon' on his tummy, his girlfriend's name 'Heather' on one wrist and 'Pookie' on the other, and a skull with fire in the background on his left shoulder. His piercings are: a labret, two nipple rings, an eyebrow ring, nose ring, and both ears pierced.

Other info:
He lost his virginity at the age of 18. (Where do I get this stuff??!) He shared living quarters with Orgy's singer, Jay Gordon, and at the time, the apartment had to be the most concentrated source of sexiness in the universe. His daughter's name is Savannah Fayth. His sign of the Zodiac is a Leo. Meegs tunes B-E-A-D-G-B and Drop A for some songs A-E-A-D-G-B, for all of you who knows what that means. In the words of Mike "Bug" Cox, "Does Meegs get the ladies? Yea yea. Does he drive a Mercedes? No no!"

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.