I will have to say that quite a few of these are pretty accurate; situationally of course. I know there is actually a male version of this selfsame list which was fairly on the dot.

The common theme here is a "never says what they mean" type of thing, which all people can be guilty of. I actually have a policy on this. When someone is trying to tell me one thing and I know they mean another and I know that I am going to get my ass kicked, lose money or just generally come out of it in a bad way, I use my perceptions to my advantage to lessen the blow to myself. However, a lot of the time I know it is something foolish and so I just act as though what they say is what they mean.

When you say, "whats wrong?" and the person replies, "Oh.... nothing...really" if you do what that person likly wants/expects you you do and keep asking them over and over again, you reinforce this sort of childish and draining behavior. I am always willing to lend an ear, I am not however willing to chase someone around so that they may or may not eventually unload on me.

Sure... go ahead = I don't want you to.

Usually, yes, and you know what; off I go. If said person has a problem with it; let them brood, I refuse to play such silly games with people who don't respect me enough to speak with me on the level.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.