Masontown, Pennsylvania is a place of steers and queers. Located in Beautiful Fayettenam and Fayette County, it is also known by its former name Germantown. Main Street is the main road in the town, a few stores are located there, inparticularly, a grocery store or 2, for convenience of the welfare trash that makes up 70% of the population. the other 30% are drunkards or are just gay welfare bums or white trash.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.