Maruchan Roast Chicken Flavor Ramen is a particular flavor of Maruchan Ramen noodle soup. For additional information on Maruchan Roast Chicken Flavor Ramen, see the Maruchan Ramen node. Maruchan Roast Chicken Flavor Ramen is available in a distinctive orange colored package.

Besides the noodle ingredients, Maruchan Roast Chicken Flavor Ramen contains salt, monosodium glutamate, onions, garlic, powdered cooked chicken, sugar, hydrolyzed corn soy and wheat protein, wheat, soybean, maltodextrin, chicken fat, autolyzed yeast extract, spices, caramel color, natural and artificial flavors, silicon dioxide, disodium inosinate, and disodium guanylate.

As Maruchan Ramen flavors go, on a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being the best flavor, Chicken Mushroom Flavor would rate a 7/10.

Nutrition Facts

Maruchan Roast Chicken Flavor Ramen has the following nutritional content (this content is adjusted from what is listed on the package; the following is relevant for a whole package; percentages are based on the USDA's Recommended Daily Allowances guidelines):

Total Fat           16 g   24%
 Saturated Fat       8 g   40%
Cholesterol          0 mg   0%
Sodium            1640 mg  68%
Total Carbohydrate  52 g   18%
 Dietary Fiber       2 g    8%
 Sugar               2 g   
Protein             10 g   

This product also contains 12% of the RDA of iron.

Recipes

I'm Alone On Thanksgiving Meal For Under $1

You're all alone on Thanksgiving. Now's the time to doctor up your ramen noodles and watch the Macy's parade. Get a celery stalk and about a fourth of an onion and dice them up, and cook the noodles as normal, adding in the vegetables about a minute into the cooking. Once finished, add two strong dashes of pepper and a very very small dash of garlic powder.

Chicken Special

Cook as normal. About one minute in, add a teaspoonful of dijon mustard. Don't overdo the mustard! When done, add a dash of onion powder, a small dash of garlic powder, and two strong dashes of pepper. This turns out very interesting and spicy. A friend recommended this to me and after hearing of it, I wasn't convinced, but it is well worth trying.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.