Thoughts after the first Word Enchilada:

  1. THANK YOU EVERYONE
  2. No, seriously. I do want to improve this place and encourage my fellow noders to write more and write better. Quests seem like the natural way of doing this, and even I wasn’t sure this would turn out this good. I’m floored by the entries and ecstatic to see you all actually taking the time to write. I cannot thank you enough.
  3. As mentioned in the main node, Jams like these usually have a panel of judges to give feedback and hand out prizes, but I figure this would be too much work for such a silly thing, therefore the idea/rule of mutual feedback came to be. Even though it was writ a bit confusingly, you rose to the challenge and gave out honest feedback to your fellow noders. How did you feel about this? Should this rule be instituted in further Enchiladas?
  4. I think having a “Hard rule”—i.e. the prompt—and a “Soft rule”—the suggested nodetype—is a great way to add challenge for those who actually want to get into the spirit of writing with constraints. However, there’s potentially many other ways to add optional challenges, I’m open to hearing about them if you have any ideas.
  5. Yes, the whole first season is planned (but not locked), one per nodetype and one Xmas special1 but I don’t know whether that might be too much or too little for our Enchilada-hungry noders (?) Also, one per week might be too much, but once every two weeks sounds like a good mid point. What do you think?
  6. Related, would you like/take part on these if they had other time windows? (I’m thinking weekdays, or something similar)
  7. I will read these entries and hopefully work with Tem42 to pass rewards before the week ends.

  1. That will most likely come not on Xmas but times are fucked enough for me not to care.

Hello. It seems that I have become trapped in some kind of time vortex as a result of certain dream activity.

This time vortex has sent me to a place in the future where I went into a single engine Cessna plane with a really handsome man with abs like rotini. I was horny as fuck when I agreed to do this, provided he didn't wear a shirt and oiled up his torso for me to gaze upon with my feminine gazing ways. 

Once we were in the air tonight, I was bewitched by his manly physique and the prominent erection he had straining against his jeans. What a sight, can I tell you, sister? What a sight. I was so heated up that I jumped on top of him and began dry riding him for as long as the day is going on. And then he lost control of the plane, I was too worked up to stop, and we crashed on a deserted island somewhere in the ocean.

I need someone to come and look for me. This is a difficult situation for an absolutely gorgeous woman to be in. I have a hair appointment on Thursday. Don't people understand that?

I was beside myself with this going on. This damn time vortex was a befuddlement of the highest degree. You would need years of schooling to even begin to unwind the secrets of the time vortex. It is the working of The Devil, I tell you, sisters and soul brothers. If you see a time vortex, move away from the time vortex. This is not something to play around with. Even when you are as hot as I am.

Earlier in the day, I had purchased some substandard pie. I say this because it was indeed substandard. There was something off about it. I did not dig the flavor. My pussy did not drip with the honeydew melon savorings one would expect from someone of my stature in the community.

I also had a preordained hair appointment which presented me with a luscious and sexy new hair style that I will rub all over your Peter, Paul and Mary lifestyle. Let me tell you more about it over cocktails at seven, sweetie.

Must get myself back to resolving the vortex situation. Take care, sweeties.

No fisticuffs on my account, please, but my tits are perfect.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.