I suppose this would be the most obscure, secluded spot on the internet I can leave my footprints on.
I hate myself. I'm such an emotional wreck, drenched with every possible degree of depression ever. I am emotional about every damn thing and person. JUST HOW CAN I STEEL MYSELF FROM ALL THESE EMOTIONS?!! I hate being human. I'd rather be a cow.

Noding is so hard. This isn't even considered as a proper node. Day logging is hard. So is blogging.

Letter to You
Dear You,
You might never in your life chance upon this letter because I know you'll never bother visiting my e2 lest my blog or anything that concerns me, but I'd like to address this to you anyway.

I know I'm unloveable, you don't have to tell me.
For message received - loud and clear.
Loud and clear - message received.
I don't have much in my life but take it, it's yours

I wear Black on the outside'cause Black is how I feel on the inside.
I wear Black on the outside 'cause Black is how I feel on the inside.
And if I seem a little strange well, that's because I am.
If I seem a little strange that's because I am

But I know that you would like me if only you could see me, if only you could meet me.

I'm sorry I'm being a crazy piece of shit. I'm sorry I'm such an insecure needy prick. I'm sorry I'll never be able to match up to you because you're just too smart, just too good for me.

So, goodbye
Please stay with your own kind
And I'll stay with mine

There's something against us
It's not time
It's not time
So, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye

I realized tonight that my job would make one of the most effective drinking games ever.

For instance. Next Thursday, try this:

Watch the newest episode of FOX's new half-hour comedy, "The Loop." Keep an eye out for product placements, mentioned brands and logos visible on the screen. To make things easier, if you don't see the logo specifically and fully, it doesn't count. Neither do legitimate commercials during the breaks, or the banners that sometimes appear on the bottom of the screen to promote shows in-network.

For every brand you see, take a largish sip of something potent. You'll probably need DVR, as I don't think you'll have all that much time to recover from shot to shot. It'd also help to slow things out a bit, as things're gonna go downhill very, very fast.

This week, there were 21 products mentioned or seen on the show. 21. There are roughly 22 minutes of actual content per 30 minute program block, so that's a gulp a minute.

That's a lot, I mean a LOT of booze. That's also a lot of ads, but at this point I don't think you'll care much.

One of these days, I'll try this out at home on my couch. I'll let you know how it goes.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.