Non-lethal chemical-biological malodorant weapons (gastrointestinal convulsives) research is basically the search for Illuminati-strength stink bombs. Military-grade malodorants are a high priority in non-lethal weapons research because they are most likely to be permitted under existing conventions on chemical-biological warfare. They are also theoretically useful as "force multipliers" when used in conjunction with lethal arms.

The US Joint Non-Lethal Weapons Program (JNLWP) has classified malodorant payloads as non-kinetic weapons. Technically, non-kinetic weapons are those that do not use blunt trauma. Presumably, the secondary bonk on the head that the target gets after passing out from olfactory shock is not technically caused by the weapon.

In June 2001, Ecological Technologies Corporation, a small Texas company spearheaded by two ex-Navy entrepreneurs obtained US patent 6,242,489 on the odor of human feces (malodorant compositions). They claim that their synthesis of organic sulfur compounds and skatole ("it's what makes shit stink!") will make the ultimate P-U bomb, viz. their patent statement:

"The use of obnoxious olfactory stimuli to control and/or modify human behavior in this way is an attractive concept for modern warfare. Heretofore malodorant compositions have been too toxic for use when seeking to incapacitate and/or disperse an individual, or group of individuals."

At the U.S. Army Edgewood Chemical Biological Center in Maryland, sophisticated experiments were performed to identify the most obnoxious smells, one of which turned out to be "U.S. Government Standard Bathroom Odor".


http://www.sunshine-project.org/publications/bk8en.html

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.