My college cafeteria is almost always lacking in the dessert department. So me and my friends have devised a confectionary delight to fill the gaping hole the shortage of sweets have left in our hearts.

Note: Most of these ingredients can be found in all college cafeterias. I wouldn't try this at home though.. Read warning at bottom.

First take a microwavable bowl (about the size of a cereal bowl) and fill it about half way to the top with cereal. Cereals with "large pieces" such as Chex, Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Golden Grahams are all good. Avoid using "small piece" cereals such as Cheerios and Fruity Pebbles.

Get some marshmellows (should be about a third of the amount of cereal you got) from the toppings section of the cafeteria and a dab of butter (About two to three slices of those ready-to-use slices should suffice). Place all three in the bowl and stick it in the microwave until the marshmellow melts. Mix well with a spoon and you have a sticky treat tasty enough to please any sweet tooth!

Warning: The bowl you used will be encrusted with hardened marshmellows by the time you're done. It has the consistency of industrial-strength glue and impossible to get off. That's why you do this in college.

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.