Tired of living under the oppressive thumb of the United States government? Ever wish you could be a resident of such far-off, exotic lands as Gadjookistan or Mahi-Mahi? Well, here's your chance. These handy, step-by-step instructions will let you make your very own passport, good in any airport or border crossing!

  • First, get a cereal box. Make sure it's a cool one, we don't want our passport looking shabby, do we?
  • Next, cut a rectangular piece of cardboard off the front of the box. You might want an adult to help you with this part, those scissors are sharp!
  • Now fold the rectangle in half so it looks like a book. Make sure that the cereal's mascot is on the front. Customs officials will think it's neato!
  • Tear a couple of sheets of looseleaf paper from a notebook. Don't worry about the little fuzzies, they make it look fancy.
  • Have an adult staple the looseleaf into the passport.
  • Using a crayon or magic marker, write in the name of your new country of origin and draw a picture of yourself. Make sure to use lots of pretty colors!

And there you are, your very own passport! Now run out and give it a try! Make sure to be carrying your lawyer's business card, so the mean foreign governments will know who to call!

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.