Tired of living under the oppressive thumb of the United States
government? Ever wish you could be a resident
of such far-off, exotic
lands as Gadjookistan
? Well, here's your chance. These handy, step-by-step instructions
will let you make your very own passport
, good in any airport
or border crossing!
- First, get a cereal box. Make sure it's a cool one, we don't want our passport looking shabby, do we?
- Next, cut a rectangular piece of cardboard off the front of the box. You might want an adult to help you with this part, those scissors are sharp!
- Now fold the rectangle in half so it looks like a book. Make sure that the cereal's mascot is on the front. Customs officials will think it's neato!
- Tear a couple of sheets of looseleaf paper from a notebook. Don't worry about the little fuzzies, they make it look fancy.
- Have an adult staple the looseleaf into the passport.
- Using a crayon or magic marker, write in the name of your new country of origin and draw a picture of yourself. Make sure to use lots of pretty colors!
And there you are, your very own passport! Now run out and give it a try! Make sure to be carrying your lawyer
's business card, so the mean foreign
governments will know who to call!