Madylin Sweeten is a talented young actress most notable for playing the character Alexandra 'Ally' Barone on the hit CBS situation comedy "Everybody Loves Raymond," daughter of the show's title character Raymond Barone (played by the hilarious Ray Romano). Her real-life younger twin brothers Sawyer and Sullivan Sweeten also play her younger twin brothers on the show (Geoffry and Michael Barone, respectively).

Madylin was born on June 27, 1991 in Brownwood, Texas, USA. Her acting career began in 1996 when she played a younger version of a main character in the made-for-television movie A Promise to Carolyn. But her big break came later that year when she landed the part of Raymond and Debra Barone's daughter on "Raymond." She is the oldest of four children, including the aforementioned twins and a younger sister. In her spare time, when not on the set of "Raymond," she enjoys playing the guitar.

Below is a complete filmography provided by the always-useful website imdb.com.

  1. American Splendor (2003) .... Danielle
  2. Ask Me No Questions (2001) (TV)
  3. Toy Story 2 (1999) (voice) .... Additional Voices
  4. Dog of Flanders, A (1999) (as Madyline Sweeten) .... Young Aloise
  5. Christmas Path, The (1998) .... Dora
  6. "Everybody Loves Raymond" (1996) TV Series .... Alexandra 'Ally' Barone
  7. Promise to Carolyn, A (1996) (TV) .... Young Debra

Notable TV Guest Appearances

  1. "Sidewalks Entertainment" (1988) playing "Herself" in episode: "Holiday Tips" 19 December 2003
  2. "View, The" (1997) playing "Herself" 29 October 2003
  3. "Martin Short Show, The" (1999) playing "Herself" (episode # 1.23) 13 October 1999

Source: imdb.com

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.