I have fallen in love in a way entirely new to me. It is spectacular. I recorded that there is no conflict of interest a while ago...

Love Rocks!

Something between us led us together... divine will? Sexiness? Randomness? I'll never know. We had both just recieved gifts (caritas) at a church event, and we then relaxed while some music played. She lay down on the floor, next to where I was sitting. I recognized this. I have done this, trying to get someone to do something like kiss me... the desire was rather vague. Anyway, I held her hand. This made an impression. Hugs ensued at later points, and indeed had begun before this, but i think that the hand-holding was the catalyst. Anyway, it felt really good. We hugged and leaned against each other and danced together (better than any passionate kiss) and held hands all weekend. We love each other (I know my own feelings, and she told me about hers). Yet, we want to be close friends forever rather than boyfriend and girlfriend, ever. No, that is not just her thought and endorsed by me because I want all I can get. We're happy because of our love, and we (at least I, and she has hinted that she) need little or no physicality to be happy.

My ego is flying waaaaaaaaaaay up there in the stars, and I am working to elevate hers. I think I am succeeding...

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.