-------------------------------------------------------I look to the light I look to the light. I see you. Beautiful.~~~~~~~~~
(object)
-------------------------------------------------------You are everything.~~~~~~~~~
(nothing)
-------------------------------------------------------You mean the world to me.~~~~~~~~~
(the world is meaningless)
-------------------------------------------------------You are my sun, my moon, my starlit night.~~~~~~~~~
(unobtainable)
-------------------------------------------------------Without you, I am in darkness.~~~~~~~~~
(dim-witted)
-------------------------------------------------------You, who walks in beauty like the night.~~~~~~~~~
(can't see)
-------------------------------------------------------Take my heart, for it is yours.~~~~~~~~~
(shriveled thing that it is)
-------------------------------------------------------Let me take you away from all of this.~~~~~~~~~
(abducted)
-------------------------------------------------------Together, we will conquer the world.~~~~~~~~~
(be conquered)
-------------------------------------------------------I love you to the depths of my soul.~~~~~~~~~
(soulless)
-------------------------------------------------------Love me now, and I would die happy.~~~~~~~~~
(die)

Log in or register to write something here or to contact authors.