"But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "We're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
- user since
- Thu Jul 19 2001 at 02:13:11 (17.5 years ago )
- last seen
- Mon Oct 29 2018 at 02:50:20 (2.7 months ago )
- number of write-ups
- 13 - View LitBolt's writeups (feed)
- level / experience
- 1 (Novice) / 241
- C!s spent
- mission drive within everything
- Intake. Process. Output. Rinse. Repeat.
- introspection, deconstruction
- All systems of knowledge are also systems of ignorance.
- most recent writeup
- Send private message to LitBolt